I guess you can tell a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, iTunes etc. and write the first ten songs. Then tag ten people and they have to do the same.
I was tagged by sir-fopling-flutter:
- Fame: David Bowie
- Sailor’s Boots: Frank Turner
- Goodnight and Go: Imogen Heap
- Lovers in Japan: Coldplay
- Cosmic Love: Florence + the Machine
- Cakewalk: Tankus the Henge
- Relax, Take It Easy: Mika
- Blurry: Puddle of Mudd
- My Boy Builds Coffins: Florence + the Machine
- Starman: David Bowie
Here was one with an air of high nobility such as Aragorn at times revealed, less high perhaps, yet also less incalculable and remote: one of the Kings of Men born into a later time, but touched with the wisdom and sadness of the Eldar Race. He was a captain that men would follow […].
I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.